Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited is a leading Pakistani chemical company, which produces chemical fertilizer. It was established by the Fauji Foundation, which holds a controlling interest. FFC produces or markets various fertilizers. The network architecture of FFC is quite complex to connect thousands of digital devices; therefore, security remains a main concern for FFC.
At the request of FFC Pakistan, Concave FORT proposed a solution for Network Security monitoring.
The highlights of the projects include:
- Customization of FORT POST based on FFC requirements.
- Understand as build network infrastructure to integrate FORT POST appliance
- Fine-tuning FORTPOST to collect and process network traffic
- Classify signatures set based on traffic trends
- The hardened platform uses security best practices
- Create a continuous monitoring process to monitor intrusion anomalies
- Create event reporting, remediation and escalation process
- Training of resources to operate Network Security Monitoring, escalation & remediation
The network infra of FFC is under FORT POST monitoring for over 6 years, providing visibility of network intrusion to support a strong defense system.