Penetration testing is commonly known as Ethical Hacking. It is carried out to identify residing loop holes, so called "vulnerabilities" or weakness, and penetrate these to exploit and determine the level of weakness. As well as a proactive approach to protecting the business, this service is often used to demonstrate security compliance and to build on the level of employee awareness.
Penetration testing allows the organization to evaluate the security posture with respect to compliance and the Top Standards/benchmarks. PT targets complete suite of manual and automated security testing which includes
Best practices of industry with standardized tools to perform PT efficiently and add value to the business flow. CONCAVE FORT’s experts not only target the outcomes but a detailed analysis of the findings with remediation plan. Post-testing, It covers different approaches i.e. white, grey and black-box approaches, to cover this with all aspects.
Our Team of Penetration Testing, will tailor ad-hoc or ongoing programmes of Penetration Testing towards your needs and circumstances, and can provide the services based on the level of crticality of your business.
Our Penetration Testing in a Nutshell
Maturity of your actual/current state of security posture
Comprehensive and flexible approaches which are specific to your goals and level of criticality
A team of experts to address the issues and making security controls in place for you
Equipped with the knowledge of industry based leading practices to ensure security
Identification of attack surfaces of the application, finding every minute detail which can be used to abuse your application, leading towards vulnerabilities
Identificaiton of the vulnerabilities in your application or systems, and prioritizing on the basis of high risk and providing remediation/stratregy to fix the vulnerability.
After performing patch verfication, we are committed towards the security and protecting important assets for our customers & stakeholders
Scoping and Planning
Reporting & Remediation
Good to Know
- Risk Management
- Increase Business Continuity
- Protect Clients, Partners and 3rd Parties
- Maintaining Quality
- Evaluate Security Investments
- Protect Reputation
- Maturity Level of Organization
- Business Enhancement
- Achieve Accreditations
Why Concave Fort Consulting?
- We follow the best practices of CREST, NIST, OWASP, CMMC, CIS.
- We follow top methodologies for Penetration Testing, PTES, OWASP, NIST, OSSTMM, ISSAF.
- We can evaluate the maturity level of your organisation in the current and post-testing state.
- We believe in client satisfaction and for what we have our own set of Questionnaires to judge and manage your cyber security posture so you don’t have to.
- We have a dedicated team with an extraordinary set of skills and talent to identify the risks and remediate them.
- We value our client’s privacy.